Was Tagged by:
1. Post these rules,
2. Each person tagged must put 8 random facts about themselves,
3. Tags should write a journal about these facts,
4. At the end post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named,
5. Go to their page telling them they're tagged.
1. I really don't/do like being alone. (I can't choose)
2. My love language is words of Affirmation
3. I want to do things but I am easily discouraged
4. I really love to laugh
5. I feel like i'm walking on air everytime I draw something nice looking
6. I can never say things the way that I think them so people get the wrong idea
7. apparently I'm random??
8. I like theory homework but it takes me forever...
Just answer the question & tag 4 people
♥FOUR MOVIES YOU´LL WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Howl's Moving Castle
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Too many to list here but mostly just those three.
♥FOUR PLACES I´VE LIVED:
1. St. Francis
3. ...Friends houses?
♥FOUR CURRENT FAVORITE VIDEOS (LINKS):
♥TV PROGRAMS I WATCH:
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Chiko Heiress of the Phantom Thief
4. Tales of the Abyss (That's right not only a game but also an anime. I know right!!?1)
♥FOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS OF ALL THE TIME:
1. Hiro - Heroes
2. Kakashi - Naruto
3. Twenty Faces - Chiko Heiress of the Phantom thief
4. Jade Curtiss - Tales of the Abyss
♥FOUR PLACES I´VE BEEN: These are my faves!
3. Rocky Mountains
4. Arches National Park
♥FOUR PEOPLE WHO REGULARLY SEND ME MAILS:
1. Credit card advertisements
2. Bank Statements
3. junk mails
4. a whole lot a no one... (cricket)
♥FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES:
3. Pork Stew
4. Ice Creams
♥FOUR PLACES I WISH I WERE RIGHT NOW:
2. Anywhere my friends are... (man I need my liscense...)
3. In one of the seats and the Minnesota Opera (watching something).
4. School just to pick up the rest of my stuff and leave again ^_^
♥FOUR INSANE THINGS I´D LIKE TO DO:
1. draw something... insane
2. sing something that's insane
3. insanely get my liscense
4. then insanely go to a friends house with a liscense
♥FOUR SONGS I LIKE:
1. Brightest - Copeland
2. Merry-Go-Round of Life - Howl's Moving Castle
3. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
4. Stange and Beautiful - Aqualung
♥FOUR REASONS TO KEEP ON LIVING:
1. God must still want me living because I'm here now ^_^
2. Family and Friends
♥FOUR THINGS I´LL NEVER DO:
1. intentionally hurt someone
2. ugh this is hard.
3. spit a luggie
4. stop laughing
♥FOUR UNFORGETTABLE DATES:
♥FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. anything free... usually just water
4. pee... just kidding... for reals, just Joshing you
1. Be an awesome artist
2. Be an awesome singer
3. Be awesome...
4. Get married
♥FOUR THINGS I´LL DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Get married
2. have babies
4. eat chocolate some more
♥I HOPE THIS YEAR (2008) I CAN:
1. eat chocolate and lose weight by doing so
2. Get A's in all of my classes.
3. Draw something awesome... ( know repeats suck... sorry)
4. not give up on anything
♥FOUR TRAUMAS IN MY LIFE:
1. When someone looked through the crack in the bathroom stall while I was going to the bathroom... T_T I still have weird no privacy bathroom dreams
2. When I lost a tooth trying to open the hersheys chocolate syrup. To this day I don't like chocolate milk
3. Losing my mom in the store. (my fault)
4. leaning back while holding the doors to a standing cabinet and having it tip over on me... either that or when I broke my arms... why didn't I think of that first... maybe it wasn't that traumatic... I'm very sheltered apparently...
♥FOUR THINGS I´LL SAY TO THE ONE WHO SENT ME THIS:
1. You are so adorable!!
2. I love your artwork
3. I want to hang out with you T_T
4. We should play Dance Dance together again.
♥I CRY WHEN:
1. I realize that I can't remember something important that I already learned... sad fact. I cried when I figured out that I couldn't play scales on the piano anymore.
2. I don't know sometimes I just cry
3. When someone is repremanding me...?
4. when stressed
♥FOUR WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU:
4. childish ... uh I hope that those all fit ^_^
people i wish i could tag...:
even if I could tag those two I don't think that I even know eight people it was a valiant attempt though.